Omar Bachour is coordinating the reading group for 2018-19. If you’d like to join us, please contact Omar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Would Animals Say If We Asked the Right Questions? (2016) by Vinciane Despret.
- Animals As Legal Beings: Creating A Postanthropocentric Legal Subjectivity (forthcoming) by Maneesha Deckha.
- Beasts of Burden. Animal and Disability Liberation (2017) by Sunaura Taylor.
- The Political Turn in Animal Ethics (2016), edited by Robert Garner and Siobhan O’Sullivan.
- Kymlicka, Will. “[Review] Robert Garner and Siobhan O’Sullivan (eds). The Political Turn in Animal Ethics. Rowman and Littlefield, 2016.”, Animal Studies Journal, 6(1), 2017, 175-181.
- Philosophy and the Politics of Animal Liberation (2016), edited by Paola Cavalieri.
- Animals, Work, and the Promise of Interspecies Solidarity (2016) by Kendra Coulter.
- Coulter, Kendra. “Beyond Human to Humane: A Multispecies Analysis of Care Work, Its Repression, and Its Potential.” Studies in Social Justice, Vol. 10, No. 2 (2016)